Wednesday, December 12, 2012

I am Moved

I must confess that after recent times in my life and the life of my family members, my heart was torn out to the point that I became unmovable. Stuck. Lost. Unable to lift my head at times, let alone join the rest of society. Only recent
ly did I even notice exactly how bad my soul was ripped and that I needed to focus FAST on getting back up. Getting back up without the help of those that have always been there to push. 
Mom said "Don't forget that this isn't all on your schedule... it's on God's... " so I started listening, watching and Trying to pay attention to a different schedule and order in my life. I followed my intuition and it guided me straight to someone who filled in the missing pieces which were leaving me unable to figure this all out. 
So, I found myself listening to a 13 year old girl who seemed to look through my eyes and see the hurt and pain Deep within. She told me exactly what was going on and what I needed to do and gave me a clear path to start my journey back up to being present in the moment. A 13 year old Angel that saved my life... who also spoke directly about how I had just changed her life by sharing my struggles. 
I needed a spark to continue My Life fully by letting go of those that are no longer a physical part of my future though they will remain close along the way. I'm going to do this thing called life and I'm going to listen... and I'm going to continue to share in hopes that my words may impact even one person the way Ashley has affected mine. As she said: "It only takes saving one person to make it worth it." 
It's definitely worth it.
I am Moved

No comments: