Wednesday, December 12, 2012


Family, Life, Relationships & Death (Dated 2/2/06, date of dads death)

by Jared Cunningham on Sunday, January 24, 2010 at 2:17am ·
Written by Jenny Hatt, the one and only!

"Jared and I having a night to catch up, and boy was it long overdue! Jared, you always allow me to be truly me and have the pieces that I'm missing - You take it all in and give me so much back in words of wisdom, perspective, constructive criticism, encouragement, and hope. We have shared so many moments and through the struggle to survive, we manage to reaffirm one another's decision to believe it's worth it.

It takes a village... or some qualified circus handlers weilding large needles of animal tranquilizers, and a couple Village People thrown in (to make it extra gay)... what the f@#k am I saying?

We got each other and we're family and that's what friends are for.

Keep living or die trying HARD."

My father passed away late that same day.
Jenny passed away one year ago tonight.

In her honor, I want to say to anyone who reads this, that "through the struggle to survive, we (All) manage to reaffirm one another's decision to believe it's worth it.

It's those people like my dad and Jenny, who inspire people to keep living. They both died trying hard.
JC
My Favorite picture of Jenny

No comments: