Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Aarons weekend


It was "Aaron's Weekend" again. He had 2 big seizures and as I jumped in with mom to keep him from hurting himself I had the vision of seeing you come out of a deep sleep to jump after him like you did for so many years. You were the quickest to protect him! He laid his head on my shoulder after it was over and put his right hand in mine.... very comforting for me but doesn't take the place of his Dad to Aaron. Wanted you to be there so badly that I felt like looking for you! 
So things calmed down in time for grandma to show up. I pulled out a picture I had made of you to send to Grant for the Wall of Heroes and she broke apart. She still can't feel its real that you're gone... a 91 year old grandma shouldn't ever lose one of her own! 
So, I just had to tell you that we're trying to carry on the same Aaron schedule but you will never be replaced in the ritual. I need your help with all of these changes cause you were the expert at making us all feel that things were ok. IT'S NOT OK so help us out. We do nothing but think of you and continue to love you. I'm pretty sure you're actually with us during these times. We still need you. Always will.

Aaron and Uncle Jared lost without our dad / brother

No comments: