Saturday, July 12, 2008

129/81

Lazy Saturday. Have dedicated toay to not leaving the house and getting as much rest as possible. Realizing that there are several major stressers in my life currently, I also realize that I will be better if I rest as much as I work. Saturday's always a good one to let go and unwind.
Romantic interest: going to go to the fire lights by the river and discuss the confusion there.
Family interest: out to the best friend's house in pataskala later tonight for bf movie night.
Domestic interest: trying to start the deep cleaning needed to get the packing and detaching from this house started. Will continue to work on that slowly.
Looking at the clinical trial: reviewing this week's readings it appears that 400 mg lobetolol may not be enough. 140/90 being the BP reading that corresponds with needing to call the research nurse. I am staying lower but it is g=higher than I was reading with the ACE-inhibitor. So, we will have to send them the data and see what they say. Either this is fine for the remainder of the drug washout period or they adjust the mg's up a few. Will keep it posted.
Emotionally: irritability has reduced dramatically. Rest probably helps that as well.

No comments: